Thursday, October 25, 2012

Finally!…..Little Revelations Day 25

 

It’s day 0…finally!  I’ve been counting down since about 140 days ago!  All along continuing to count gifts and joys God has given every day. 

SDC11817

If it’s anything like tonight, the rest of the time, it’ll be amazing!  I’m so thankful for HIS amazing grace.

I pray Scripture for this time for me and every women here:  

Thank you, Jesus, for this gift of Allume.   Be with me, guide me, lead me, nudge me, push me to explore who I am and the work You’ve given me so I can sink myself into it.  Help me not to compare myself to others.  I know You’ve given me the responsibility for doing the creative best I can with the gifts You’ve given me.

I ask You, my God and Master, Jesus Christ, the God of glory – to make me intelligent and discerning in knowing You even more personally.  God – I desire for my eyes to be focused and clear so that I can see exactly what it is you are calling me to do and help me to grasp the immensity of this glorious way of life You have for me – oh the utter extravagance of work in me – who will trust You –with endless energy – boundless strength!

(based on Galatians 6:4-5 and Ephesians 1:17-19  The Message)

 

31 days

No comments:

Post a Comment