Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What are you thankful for?

This year Thanksgiving has new meaning.

IMG_4704

Even though it seems like Thanksgiving is skipped and ignored more and more as each year goes by, I will give thanks more.

I’m counting and recounting thanks because He is the One to thank for everything.

I’m thankful I have no desire or plan to stop giving gratitude to God.

What are you thankful for this year?  Is there something you’ve never been really thankful for before but you are now?  Please share it with me by making a comment below!

May you be blessed with laughter with family, your favorite and  traditional Thanksgiving food, sweet memories made, good left-over turkey sandwiches and a nap.  Happy Thanksgiving!

IMG_4619

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful reminder of what this holiday means, Beth! Thankful for my husband. Oh so thankful. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete